Flower Industry Australia is the newly formed national representative body for Australian flower growers and florists. Flower Industry Australia represents and advocates for its grower and retailer members at both national and state level on issues affecting the industry. Flower Industry Australia is governed by a board of appointed directors who are either growers, retailers and/or in possession of skills deemed beneficial to the Flower Industry in Australia.
What we aim for:
- Promotion of Local / Australian Grown Flowers
- Access to an Industrial Relations Partner/ Easy access to Award Rates etc.
- Networking via the Growers/Florists Register.
- Access to Flowers Magazine E-Magazine
- Creating lasting relationships with Industry Partners.
- Fostering strong & friendly relationships with State Associations & Organisations.
- Advocacy for Strict Biosecurity to encourage Clean Import Practices.
- Advocacy for Country of Origin labelling